Do you have trouble with your dentures?
Don’t worry – it’s more common than you think.
Over 35 million Americans wear dentures.
30% of Americans over 65 don’t have any natural teeth.
30% of Americans over 65 have fewer than 50% of their natural teeth.
At least half of all denture wearers have problems with their dentures.
Answer The Questions Below To Find Out If You Are Getting The Most From Your Dentures.
If you answer “Yes” to any of the questions below, you’ll be brought to a page with further information.
- Are you experiencing any problems with your current dentures?
- Has it been more than 5 years since you got new dentures?
- Do you have trouble eating or chewing your food?
- Do you have trouble keeping your dentures in place?
- Do your dentures have an artificial appearance?
- Do you long for a brilliant smile?
- Would you enjoy creating your own smile by choosing the size and shape of each tooth?
- Have your dentures worn out?
- Would you prefer a whiter, brighter and more attractive smile?
- Are your dentures holding you back in social situations?
- Have you had a dental check-up and cancer screening in the past year?
- Would you throw your old dentures away if you could only find a better solution?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you owe it to yourself to schedule an appointment with our office. Dr. Phillips can create dentures and implants that will look and feel so natural that you just might forget that they’re there.