What is a patient advocate?
Being a patient advocate means that I am on the side of the patient – not dentistry. I am going to do the most conservative treatment that is in the best interest of the patient and is within the standard of care. If you seek a second opinion from me I am going to examine the problem at hand before I look at another dentist’s opinion. This allows me to be unbiased in my diagnosis.
Do you offer free consults?
Yes, we offer free consultations.
How Does The Doctor Keep Up To Date On All Of The Current Techniques And Materials?
For 10 years, I have been studying extensively under 2 world renowned dentists, Dr. John Kois and Dr. Frank Spears from Seattle, Washington. I have far exceeded the minimum state board requirements.
Can You Show Me What My Smile Can Look Like Ahead Of Time By Using Imaging Software?
With computer simulation, we are able to show you your final results. This is very exciting for patients.
Do You Accept Referrals?
We welcome referrals and take them as an endorsement of our capabilities. Many of our patients come to us because a relative, friend, co-worker or neighbor referred them.
Do You Accept My Insurance Plan?
Call for policies
What Makes You Different Then Any Other Dental Practice I Can Visit?
We offer a written warranty on my work. This is unheard of in medicine.
- I will ask questions and actually listen to your concerns. The more I listen to you, the more likely I am to arrive at a correct diagnosis.
- There very few dentists who have the privileged of being the dentist’s dentist or who receive many referrals from other dentists. I am that dentist.
- I have a knowledgeable staff most of who have been with me for 10 years or more.
- We have 2 full albums of before and after photos of my work not someone elses.
- We are not a mass production practice. This is one of the many reasons you receive uncompromised excellent service.
- He always informs before we perform. No Surprises!
- Welcoming decor, no dental office smell, Swedish foam lined chairs.
- Crowns and veneers are fabricated by world class ceramist.
- You will not be pressured ever. Treatment is initiated only after you have all the facts. Treatment options pros and cons of each. You will make the decision.
I Really Do Not Like Visiting The Dentist: Is There Anything You Can Do To Help Me Relax?
I have developed my own method of dealing with fearful patients. I must say that the easiest thing to do in dentistry is get people over their fears – all without any kind of mind altering medications. It sets people free of their fears.